Sunday, September 28, 2008

And so I am 31...

It was a pretty low key day... I took out some trash early in the day that I should have gotten rid of a while ago, did some laundry, then went out to dinner with some friends from work. Of course, Todd had to tell the wait staff it was my birthday and I got the little complementary balloon, and scoop of vanilla with whipped cream and a candle. I had him take a picture of me blowing out the candle to document that I actually did do SOMETHING for my birthday. Ha-ha.

All in all, 30 has been a horrible year from the day I turned 30 right down to this morning. Therefore, I have decided that 31 will be a good year, hell or high water... Starting right now.

It is a new year... My new year.

66HM5 out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

HI Audrey--I hope you are doing good and have a wonderful Christmas! just thought I'd check in on your blog! Looks like you had a great birthday! Julie

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home