Monday, September 19, 2005

Finally here!! San Antonio, TX

Hello all!!

I made it to San Antonio on Saturday night and have been busy non-stop since yesterday morning! The drive was uneventful, but seemed longer than the previous two days. I guess I was just anxious to get to San Antonio, and was so tired of driving that the thought of getting in my car again was nauseating. Don't get me wrong, I love my new baby car, but after a while the travel gets old. During my first week here, I am staying in the lovely La Quinta Inn, and like all of the other La Quintas, it is right by the railroad tracks... not that it matters much when you are beat tired and sleep like I do.

Well, we have Physical Training dark and early, and then more in-processing tomorrow, so I am off to sleep...

LT Richert reporting for duty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home