Thursday, September 16, 2010

And we are off...

After an extra night's stay in El Paso while waiting for the new seal on the oil pan to cure at Hoy-Fox VW. I am quite happy to report that our drive was largely uneventful and went fairly fast, with Michael amusing himself with the camera and trying to bother me while I was driving. Ha-ha. He we are, a self-study of driving along I-10, courtesy of Michael Evans... I swear, give him a camera and you never know what pictures will turn up!

Following with tradition of photographing dinosaurs along our routes of travel, Michael once again commandeered the camera and took several pictures of the dinosaur sculpture outside of the McDonald's we stopped at near Benson, AZ. I really wasn't in the mood for a dino photo-op today... I didn't like that dinosaur as much as the dinosaur in Gila Bend. I don't know what it is, but the dinosaurs just seem to follow us!

After seven hours in the car, we finally pulled into the condo complex in Phoenix... Needless to say, the cats were quite happy to see us, and we were quite happy to sink into our own bed. It is up at 3:30 AM tomorrow to head out to San Francisco.

66HM5 (and Michael) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home