Sunday, September 25, 2005

One week down... ten to go

Hello all,

I can't belive that I have been here for a week already! I am slowly adjusting to the heat and humidity; let me tell you, air conditioning has never been such a treat! Otherwise, things are going well, and classes begin tomorrow... LT's, start your engines.

Reconnecting with some people that I met last summer in Washington and Hawaii has been awesome! While sampling the night life in San Antonio, a few girls and I stumbled upon a fun cowboy bar (actually, it is a dance hall with a bar), and we learned how to two-step! I was surprised how closely it resembles swing dancing and had a relatively easy time picking it up. It was really fun and we have decided to make it a regular stop. I never imagined that I would end up in a cowboy bar, let alone have so much fun!

I also went to the Alkaline Trio show this weekend as an early birthday present to myself. It was such a good show, I just wished they had played longer...

Well, that is about it for now. For traffic and weather information, tune your radios to 1610...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home