Friday, March 30, 2007

Feeling sort of contemplative...

So my schedule at work totally sucks, and I never, in a thousand years, thought that I would say that I miss 6AB... Oh, but I miss it so. I am already going back to nights next week... For three months! In addition, I can't get anyone to cover, or switch an on-call shift for me, so I can't go to Clarksville next weekend. Will's parents are going to be mad that he is coming to see me for Easter, rather than us going to Owensboro. Oh well, I guess they will get over it... Will and I haven't seen each other in a month, and time is getting short before deployment.

Anyhow, I feel that I must continue on with a few questions from Jamie's Journal Jar...

How many pets have you had over your lifetime? Types? Names?

I have had 6 pets in my lifetime so far. 1 cockateil, Sunny; 1 ginuea pig, Cookie; and 4 cats, Tiger, Charlie, Jinx and Monte.

Describe a friendship that has changed your life.

Really, there are two friendships in my life that have had the biggest impact on me. The first is my friendship with Misty. She taught me that it is really okay to be the person that I am, faults, bitchiness and all. She loves me for it, and she always laughs at my quirkiness. I have found that we can always pick up where we left off, and it seems as if no time has passed. I feel lucky that after 10 years, we have found ourselves in the same corner of the country once again. The second is my friendship with Danielle. She is literally the sister I never had, but always wanted. I will always remember what she said to me once; "We will be friends forever, because you were the first person that was nice to me when I moved to Monterey." In the eight years we have known each other, we have shared birthdays, heartbreak, kittens, many drinks, tears and joy. She is my best friend, and without knowing her, my life wouldn't be as bright and warm as it is.

Did you ever have to dissect anything in a science class?

Oh yeah! In the third grade, I dissected a grasshopper and a cow's eye. Senior year of high school, I dissected a fetal pig. Lastly, in my anatomy class, a pre-requisite for nursing school, I dissected a cat.

There we go... More things about me to know!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home