Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas is coming, Chrismas is coming!

I just realized I haven't posted anything for awhile, so here goes...

Thanksgiving was interesting and not the greatest time to have met the rest of Will's family, but we made the best of it... However, Will's apartment is now fully furnished since he bought the rest of it while we were in Kentucky.

About a week ago, Will and I started talking about Christmas and Christmas trees. I said that I wasn't going to get a tree this year, because Jinx would probably just pee on it and knock it over trying to climb on it... The look on Will's face was of disbelief and shock, since he has a tree every year. So, I decided to get a tree for him and decorate it while he was in Clarksville last weekend looking for a house. Leah and Josh helped me get the tree on the car and get it into Will's apartment. It was then up to me to get the tree decorated and a few presents under it... (Just a couple, since the tree was Will's main present this year!) The surprise went off without a hitch, and he LOVED the tree! I was quite proud of myself... It is the first tree I have ever purchased and decorated all by myself. As you can see, it is quite sparkly and fun! Stockings and all, since Will doesn't have a fireplace... It was perfect timing too, since we had our little Christmas party last night.


Our little Christmas party was quite fun... The 6AB mafia was out in full-force. We always have such a good time together, it is ridiculous. I have been so blessed to work with such good people at my first duty station, and I will be so sad to leave them... I digress. We had a little Frankie belting out some Christmas standards, Cosmos, Appletinis, Martinis, wine, beer, fabulous hors d'oeuvres, cookies, and good conversation. Overall, a nice low-key evening. I don't know if you can tell, but I had been drinking a little at this point in the evening... Ha-ha! Will was also a huge help, he cleaned before and after the party, stirred the meatballs, made the mini-quiches and helped bartend. I love the fact that he fits in so easily with my friends... Just like he has always been friends with them.

Well, that is about it for now... The MEDDAC Holiday Ball is on Friday, so stay tuned for pictures of Will and I looking totally hot!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home