Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nights...

...Are killing my desire to do anything. I have not been out of my apartment in two days.

But soon, I will be in the ER hopefully precepting on days. Speaking of precepting, I will be precepting one of the new LTs on our floor until I transfer down to the ER. I am excited to finally be able pass on some of my newfound nursing knowledge and skills...

But onto more important things... I have been up to Ft. Campbell a couple of times to see Will now, and I am going up to see him again this weekend. (Will and I eating pizza with Stephanie at the old Baker Boys two weekends ago.) We are going to go see how the new house is coming along. Will told me that the sod went down in the front yard and that they started building the deck last week, so that should be exciting to see. I will have some pictures soon!

Well, my super-cool social worker friend Jamie gave me a 'journal jar' for Christmas, and I thought it would be a great new segment for my blog to answer a few of the questions every time I blog. Some of you will find out some interesting things about me that you didn't know... So here goes!

What is your favorite comedy movie? Why?

Monty Python's The Holy Grail. It is so over the top and silly... I love to watch it when I need a good laugh and a little pick-me-up.

Who was your first crush?

Ha-ha, Matthew Jones. I think my crush on him was the world's longest-running crush... I liked him from kindergarten until sophomore year of high school, and then again after we graduated from high school. We actually went out once, but just ended up star-crossed...

Well, I think Tas and I are going to go out and get some beers tonight at SOHO, so I best go get ready...

Stay tuned for more 'new home news'!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home