Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shit! Which direction am I facing and will my car start?

Was the thought that was running through my head after I hydroplaned on the freeway, hit the concrete median nearly head-on at 60 mph, then spun 360 degrees... Yeah, it's true that your life flashes before your eyes when you think you are going to die... But lucky for me, VWs are very safe cars and I wasn't hurt, other than a sore neck. Needless to say, that was not the way I wanted to start my weekend with Will...

Luckily, they can repair the car to factory specs, and I won't have to give up my little Turbo Diesel... The poor gas mileage that my Hundyai rental gets is killing me! 410 miles out of a 20 gallon tank vs. 450 miles out of a 13 gallon tank. You do the math, it sucks!

That is really all the excitement I can handle for awhile...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home