Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A big surprise...

Was handed to me today in the form of...

MAJ D: "Congratulations, you are the new Head Nurse of the ER."

Me: "What... I'm WHAT?!"

MAJ D: "I am taking a new job at 1st Medical Brigade, and you are now the new Head Nurse."

Me: "Oh s**t."

And so I am the new Head Nurse for the last 30 or so days of our deployment. I can't even begin to fathom it, I mean I knew the day would come that I would have a HN position, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. But, all in all I am excited about it and it will give me a huge opportunity to improve my leadership skills and prepare me a little for the next time it happens for real.

Other than that, not much has happened since I posted yesterday! I will keep you all updated on how the transition goes...

66HM5 out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home