Saturday, October 01, 2005

Still blazin' in San Antonio

Well, I have the first week of classes under my belt and I have learned a lot more than I anticipated! I am not quite sure why, but administrative duties continue to follow me! I am the platoon S-1 once again, good thing I have nearly mastered the art... ha-ha. Actually, it is a good continuity position for me, and I hope to get the gig for the remainder of the OBC Nurse track. Today we toured the Army Medical Department Museum. It was an excellent historical presentation and quite awe inspiring; I can't wait to start contributing to its future history.

It is still hot, hot, hot here. Quite odd to still be in shorts and a tank top in October and to use the air conditioning at 8 in the morning on the way to class. But hey, I can't complain too much since I am always cold. On a different note, we are off to do some field training this week. It will be nice to be out of the classroom and get in some good Army training, so much fun stuff!

Well, not much else is cracking here, so I am off to pack for the week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home