Thursday, April 10, 2008

A cup of coffee and the National Air and Space Museum...

Is what Geoff and I did today before he flew out to New York. He was so kind as to fly out from Philly to see me one last time before I leave. We had a blast just checking out all of the planes, spacecraft and rockets. In addition, they have some of the exhibits from the American History Museum that is currently closed for renovations. After we were air-and-spaced out, we headed out on the Mall for some sunshine and refreshments before I got him on the metro to DCA. We always have such a fun time together, but I wish we had more time to see a few more things today, but we made the best of it... Oh well, such is the life of adults with jobs, schedules and other responsibilies... Sometimes I don't like being an adult.

Anyhow, I am off to clinical in the ER tonight! Yeah! It is our last night of clinical for the course, so I couldn't be happier... The end is so close.

Stay tuned...

66H8A (in training) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home