Sunday, July 05, 2009

The first couple of days of my new job...

Are now under my belt. I officially took over the ER two days ago and despite a myriad of questions that drove my old Head Nurse crazy, along with continuing to drive my new boss crazy, things are going well. I just wanted to post a couple of pictures, like a proud mother of her new baby... To the left is me, a few moments after writing my name in the Head Nurse slot on the board. It was truly an exciting moment for me! And only those who know me, and my neurotic little personality can only fully appreciate the picture to the right... My office, along with the rest of the hospital walls, are coated in whiteboard material... And as you can see, I have taken full advantage of it! I am thinking about requesting that the walls in my next office be coated in whiteboard material too. I seriously love it! My staff also included a couple of love notes among my lists of things to do like, "Type A personality meds," and "You're doing great! Keep up the good work." I love my staff, they are amazing and have made me look great so far.

So, other than the first two days being very long, and trying to get things in order, I have a feeling that this will turn out to be a very satisfying job for me. That being said, I am going to put my head down on my pillow and get some sleep to do it all over again tomorrow!

66HM5 out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home