Saturday, June 11, 2011

Six years and counting...

That I have been in the Army now. SIX YEARS! How does that happen?! I swear that I just graduated and commissioned like last week. I am now at my third duty station, back in school, married, a veteran, and six years older. Time flies when the Army keeps you on the move!

As for what has been going on for the last two months... School flew right along and now I have finished my first year of grad school. I start my preceptorship at San Francisco General Hospital in a week and I am so excited to get back to the ED! Hopefully I will get to see some good trauma and get a solid idea of what being a CNS is all about.

Other than that, Michael and I have been hanging out in a great city and being grateful that we are living in the same place for once!

66HM5 out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home