Monday, October 10, 2005

Oh so much fun in the field!

Well, she's back from her first week in the field...

For those of you not too familiar with the lingo, "the field" is the best part of Army training... it is the farthest thing from nursing, and that is what I love about it. We get to do Land Navigation, shoot weapons (I will be adding the M9 to my reperatoire this coming week), learn how to assemble radios and secure-line telephones, and just get dirty in general! It was quite hot last week, so it was a little miserable, but a good time nontheless! We go back out tomorrow for another week of fun, and then another week after that.

Well, that is about it for now. I am off to the Whataburger for my new favorite thing, a burger with bacon, cheese, guacamole and jalapenos!

66 hotel signing out... (that is my actual job title! I find it funny that someone as small as myself is a hotel! Ha-ha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home