Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How boring...

Has my life been this week?? Thankfully, Thursday night comedy at The Loft is becoming a staple in my life. It just breaks up the week so nicely, and gives me a much needed laugh, as well as a night out with the friends. It was especially funny last Thursday; I think it is safe to say it was the funniest show we have seen to date. However, we should probably start making reservations, we were the last group to get in on Thursday...

Other than that, we have PAI at the hospital at 0600 tomorrow... Of course we do, it is once again my day off, and I have to be at the hospital bright and early! I also going to go buy a washer and dryer tomorrow... Needless to say, the seven-plus loads of laundry in my room are super excited. Ha-ha.

Well, now that I have said nothing of philisophical importance... Leah and I are off to see a movie, to keep me out of trouble...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home