Saturday, May 06, 2006

Houston, we have a problem... Well, just one problem...

Well, as of today, two things are official... I officially have strep throat (gee is THAT why I have been feeling like such crap for the last five days), and the boy is officially the greatest man (besides my dad, of course) in the world. Well, he would argue, so in my world anyhow...

Why is he the greatest you ask... He pretty much stayed up with me (well, I guess I kept him up) until I went to the ER at 4:00 this morning... He didn't complain about how little sleep he got, told me I was worth staying up for, and when I got back from the ER he took me to IHOP with a smile on his face, just because we saw each other again this morning... He kills me, just kills me.

Well, I am off to nap some more now that my fever has broken again...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home