Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So done with eHarmony...

So, I have decided to abandon my eHarmony account... Just not too much out there that is all that appealing (except the boy, of course, which is still going swimmingly). The following are examples of some of the men that eHarmony matched to me... (The first one was my most recent match.)

The most influential person in Paul's life has been:
"I realize that this might be an inappropriate answer to the question, but I have been the most influential person in my life. Certainly I have learned much from others, but it has all been as seen through my eyes."

Some additional information Friendly wanted you to know is:
"Knowledge doesn't make one inaccessible, but merely enhances one's ability to address life's unexpected events..."

Some additional information Ryan wanted you to know is:
"I am honest and good looking..."

The last book James read and enjoyed:
"It was Kiln People by David Brain. It is a Sci-Fi book about a future where the technology exists to make a copy of yourself, a ditto, that last for 24 hours and at the end of that time you can inload the memories. I know that it sounds far fetched but the author's view of how this society would be structured seems very plausible. The part I like most about the book is it look into how we might cope with cloning and our views on do clones have souls, are they "real" people, do they have rights. These are all very difficult and intriguing questions."

Barf... I found the above answers to the assorted profile questions to be completely misaligned with who I feel I really am... Needless to say, these folks were closed out immediately...

Anyhow, I FINALLY excavated my car today... Mainly in search of my mail key, which I failed to find, but it definitely looks much better. I still need to get it washed and vacuumed, but I did get the hard part done... I now need to get myself motivated to clean my apartment, but hunger is setting in, so I need to go feed the belly...

Hope I gave you a good laugh today...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home