Friday, May 05, 2006

Do I have a neon "I am the S-1" sign on my head?

So I found out that my new "extra duty" on the floor is tracking all of the nurses' competency folders, ensuring that they are complete for the next JCAHO review... I am telling you, the S-1 shop is going to follow me for the rest of my career! For those of you that don't know, I was the S-1 senior year of ROTC and the S-1 for my platoon at OBC. The sad thing is, I am really not that organized, and administrative jobs are actually quite hard for me... Anyhow, I threw my little fit about it when I got home the other day, then went into work yesterday for an "administrative day" to get started on my new project.

On to better news... The boy continues to surprise me and continues to make me smile randomly all day for no apparent reason (to the outside world anyhow). We definitely like each other just a little bit... But only a little. I guess you could say things are going well...

Well, it is time for me to feed the natives... A sandwich and some chips perhaps...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home