Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's a Dirt Devil...

Hello all...

So I am procrastinating cleaning my apartment once again... Why is it so hard to just get up and clean?? I tried to be super-motivated to clean after I bought my new vacuum at Wal-Mart today, but alas, it sits in the middle of the dining room un-plugged.

Rosie and I had quite the interesting night out on Monday... We hung out at The Tap with her friend, Matt, who was in town. We were having a great time all by ourselves, until we ran into this guy Chris, who Rosie unintentionally met last weekend. I am sad to say that he is friends with Rich and Andy, both of whom are super-cool, so I am not sure how they ended up friends with this dude... All I can say is wow... I think he forgot to refill his Lithium prescription this month. He is probably the most obnoxious, irritating, yet amusing person I have ever encountered... However, the best part of the evening was the private ninja show that a few guys that Rosie knows put on for us!! Since Leah could not be with us, I decided that it MUST be immortalized so she could share in the fun later... Ha-ha! I love the combination of alcohol and dumb Rangers on leave... Always a good time and a great photo-op.

In other news, Marty graduates from Ranger Danger School on Friday! Peter is driving down from Ft. Campbell, and I was able to switch shifts at work, so Peter and I are going to surprise him. I can't wait!! I will definitely post a picture or two...

Well, I guess my apartment is not going to clean itself...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home