Thursday, October 05, 2006

Almost time to go...

Well, I never thought I would say it, but I am ready to head back to my life out in Georgia... I miss my friends, my cat and the boy. I happen to miss the boy the most, and I know that he is ready for me to come back too.

Alright, on to the past week's events... I saw quite a few friends, drank quite a few beers and drove quite a few miles in the rental car. Today, I went out to lunch with my former Professor of Military Science, and we chatted about life in the Army. She also asked me to write an article for the quarterly newsletter, so that should be something fun to work on this month. However, the highlight of the week so far was going out to dinner with my awesome friend Jamie at El Burro in the Pruneyard. We talked all about my time out in Georgia, boys, and her recent job interviews. I hope that she gets the job that she wants with the Council on Aging... It sounds like the perfect job for her and the vacation time they offer, right from the start, is phenomenal as well.

Things are winding down at this point since I leave on Sunday, but I still have lunch with my Auntie B tomorrow, a race tomorrow night, and another race on Saturday morning. I will also get to see Danielle, David and Aidan one last time on Saturday afternoon. Yay!

Ciao from California!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home