Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bye-bye Kat...

Tonight, I met Halle for some drinks at the newly-remodled Old Pro in downtown Palo Alto before meeting the rest of the Buca crew at the Biersch to celebrate Kat's last night at work. She is leaving for Hawaii on Sunday, so we all wanted to get together for a few celebratory beers. We are going to miss her like crazy. Ah, the Buca girls reunion and Kevin in the background... Ha-ha.

The only thing that is bad about the California bar scene is the fact that bars close so early... I have gotten use to being out until 3 am on the dot out in Columbus, so when 'last call' happened at 1:15 am at the Biersch, I was like, "What? It is still WAY early... Oh yeah, we aren't in Columbus... Ha-ha." The only good thing was that I will be in bed at a decent hour this morning...

Guess I had better get in bed... Party tonight!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home