Sunday, April 20, 2008

Extreme Powersports, Columbus Catfish baseball and The Loft...

Were the center of fun for the day... We started out the day at Extreme Powersports looking at some motorcross gear for Leah, a gas-can for Josh and nada for me. Even though I didn't find anything to buy, I found several fun-photo opportunities... I know, I know, just like always! Hey, you would be surprised at how much stuff is funny to take pictures of given the right circumstances! Just a couple of the highlights: Leah, Josh and their booty, and then there's me with a beat-up mannequin that took me for a ride... I hope Will doesn't get too mad... Ha-ha! There were so many fun opportunities to document, but so little space in my blog... I wish I could include them all.

After our fun-filled trip to Extreme Powesports, Leah, Josh, two of Josh's co-workers and I watched the Columbus Catfish lose to the Charleston Riverdogs, drank a lot of beer and then saw this crazy dude in a costume while we were on our way to The Loft. We aren't quite sure why he was dressed that way, or why he had his face painted, but it was great, he posed for us and totally made us laugh! We were trying to figure out if he was a "Catfish," or a "Riverdog" for the rest of the evening... I think we ultimately came to the conclusion that he was neither...

The Loft wasn't really that busy last night, but like always, when we got there, we made our own fun! We always seem to liven the place up and sometimes wreak a little havoc... Last night we just livened the place up and left the havoc at home. Josh figured that we couldn't go wrong with his obnoxious five dollar Ireland sweatshirt and an Irish Car Bomb, so we ordered a round! However, some of the fun toward the end of the evening was not remembered by all... As evidenced by the attempt at a self-taken girls shot by Leah. Oh my, I don't think any of us have had that much to drink in quite awhile... And believe me, all three of us paid for it all day today!

Anyhow... I am off to get some Lucky Dragon chinese for the three of us! I am so excited, I can't wait! So very yummy...

66H (in transition) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home