Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We are graduates...

Graduation today was a great end to one of the most challenging things I have done in my life... I can say that I will be a 100% better nurse for having taken this course and will carry what I have learned with me for the rest of my career. I will also carry the friendships that I have forged here with me as well, and I hope that our paths will cross again in, or out of the Army. Here we are folks... CCNC class 003-08.

I can't believe that I will be leaving tomorrow... The car is packed and my apartment is clean. Now all there is to do is go to sleep, wake up, put the last suitcase and the cat in the car, and drive away. I didn't think I would be sad about it, but I am... But then again, I get sentimental about the smallest things, so I guess in reality I am not surprised.

I guess I had better get to sleep... I have a long drive tomorrow.

66H (in transition) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home