Saturday, October 15, 2005

The field: Week two

Hello all!

Well, we are back from the field again... More fun to be had next week as well, but this week was great. It wasn't as hot as last week and everything we learned this week was new to me, so I had a blast and it made the week fly by. I qualified with the M9 pistol this week, so that was quite exciting. We also learned hand-to-hand combatives, mounted land navigation (essentially, it is navigating with a map in a vehicle), and how to carry a casualty on a litter over various obstacles. It was quite a physical week and I felt like a truck ran over me when I got up this morning, but some friends and I went tubing on the Guadalupe River and I felt better after relaxing on the water all day.

Other than that, I am just getting ready to go back out to the field on Monday. One more week to go, then it is back to garrison to resume classes...

The new "L-Tee" signing out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home