Friday, November 18, 2005

Edumacated and gradumacated...

So it is official, we are now Officer Basic Course graduates... On to our AOC tracks and we will be out of here in two weeks! Crazy, I will be in Georgia in three weeks. I am a little nervous because I am not quite ready to move, but I am so excited to start my Nursing career and see a couple of friendly faces!

I am also terribly excited to go to Austin with Erin and Alexis this weekend. It will be so nice to get out of San Antonio. I think I will try to get a hold of a high-school friend of mine who is living in Austin with his wife and son, it would be awesome to see him. I will try to get some good pictures to post since I haven't posted any in awhile.

Anyhow, I feel so spoiled that I am getting to watch OLTL for the THIRD day in a row, wow! Other than that, not much is going on, but I am sure that I will have a very good blog when I get back from Austin...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home