Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So, it's Tuesday...

I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile... so here I am, it's Tuesday and I am blogging and watching Moulin Rouge instead of tending to my S-1 (personnel) duties of filing class paperwork. Exactly 4 weeks to go today... Quite excited to be coming home soon, even if it is only for a few days...

Quote of the day (Friday): Class instructor - "As an Officer, you need to know what you are saying..." He (a Medical Officer himself) then followed up by saying "defibulator" several times while telling a story... For those non-medical folks, the piece of equipment he was talking about is actually a "defibrillator". Sort of amusing...

Best thing that happened to me yesterday: I ran into the father (a sergeant that is stationed here at Ft. Sam) of a little boy that I taught swimming lessons to SEVEN YEARS AGO in Monterey!! The coolest thing is he is swimming on the swim team at his high school now! It made me feel so good to know that I made his swim lessons fun enough for him to stay interested in swimming.

Best thing that happened to me today: An e-mail from one of my favorite people talking about seeing a show in the city when I am home... Reminds me of old times, good times, makes me smile. :)

Side note: Cetine just died in the movie. I always tear up at that point in the movie because she just gets done singing to Christian about her undying love for him, then she dies of TB...

Well, guess I had better get to bed... Record PT test tomorrow at zero-dark-thirty.

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home