Thursday, November 03, 2005

Honestly, is it still Thursday?

So here I am, once again blogging while I should be doing homework... Well, I did download a program and got some forms off of the internet that I needed to do my homework, so I guess the evening isn't a total loss. This weekend will be quite busy... I am beginning to have flashbacks from the busy-work nightmare that was Nursing school. Probably no fun for Audrey this weekend... maybe if I can get myself really motivated... yeah right, like that will happen...

Happiest moment of the week: Getting the digital tuner for my Dell pocket DJ. Now I can listen to my tunes wirelessly in my car. SWEET!

Saddest moment of the week: I all of a sudden got a little homesick today. Lucky for me, a phone call to one of my favorite people put the world right-side-up again. It is amazing how the simplest thing, such as the sound of a voice, can make anything more bearable. :)

Weirdest moment of the week: My friend Steve and I were talking about our favorite movies today (Steve mentioned Pirates of the Caribbean), and what movie happened to be on when I got back from chow... You guessed it, Pirates of the Caribbean! Steve would be so proud I watched it, since I happen to lack a basic foundation in American movie culture... That Johnny Depp is just so handsome, even as a dirty pirate. "Land ho!"

Well, I guess I will try and at least get some sleep before zero-dark-thirty PT tomorrow morning.

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home