Monday, October 24, 2005

Mas salsa por favor!

My goodness!! It was officially cold today for this Cali girl! 42 degrees and raining when I walked out of the building for PT at 5:10 this morning. Burrr... Good thing we only PT'd for 40 minutes today. Although, I have to say that I had a pretty fast one-mile run time this morning, let's just say I was highly motivated by the hot shower waiting for me back in my room...

Other than that it was a pretty tame day, just learning how to use some of the Army's computer systems... all day, for six hours... "Train to Save" (the greeting our company uses when saluting), or as I say, "10 of Morphine"...

The two best things that happened today: I got the last CD I was waiting for to finish my project. I have been working on it for almost two months and I am excited to get it finished up! I also went to my first salsa lesson tonight!! I am going to start going every Monday and Thursday, then maybe I can be as big of a salsa-queen as Jamie... Never!!

Anyways, not much else is going on except for a new episode of Laguna Beach on MTV tonight. Ahhhhhhh, shoot me!! I'm addicted.

66H out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home