Sunday, October 30, 2005

Has anyone seen my drink?

Well... It turned out to be a lovely evening last night. Steve, Erin, Tas, and I went to P.F. Changs, proceeded to have several drinks and some pretty good laughs. I thought it was pretty funny when the waiter brought us straws for our water and Tas, Steve, and I unwrapped them and put them in our alcoholic beverages instead...

After dinner, we had an hour-and-a-half to blow before the movie, so we got ice cream at Amy's (where Erin double-dared Tas to eat the display cone, a dare that he just couldn't pass up). We then went to Gamemasters and played some video games. (I think Erin is having a laugh at Tas' expense... I can't say that I remember that clearly...)


After the arcade, we saw "Waiting," a movie about the in's and out's of the restaurant industry. It was the funniest movie I have seen in awhile and pretty true to all of the restaurants I worked at... I am so glad that I no longer wait tables, although it was a pretty good gig most of the time. When we were cruising back to the car, I couldn't help but admire a convertible along the way... My goodness it was a fun evening!

Well, now that Grey's Anatomy is almost over, I guess I had better stop farting around on the internet and start studying for my test tomorrow...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home