Saturday, November 26, 2005

I might need a vacation from my vacation...

So I am back on the horse and have plenty to blog about...

Most importantly, my Mom and I have had a wonderful time catching up at the local Peet's over the last few days. It is amazing how only a few months has made me realize how much I LOVE being home. It will be hard to get on the plane tomorrow morning... But I will be home in a couple of weeks again for a few days, so I will be able to catch up with some of my friends that I missed this time around.

I also got to spend some good quality time with my kitties, they were pretty excited that I was home. I can't wait to get to Georgia, because then I can fly home and pick them up. Soon they will be little Georgia peach kitties, I hope they like it there. I thought that this was the cutest picture of me and Monte, so I had to post it...

In line with my surprise, my Mom's cousin cooked Thanksgiving dinner last night. Everything was SO good; It was awesome to see everyone and catch up with my cousin who is a retired Special Forces NCO. After dinner, I zipped over to my Auntie B's house to see my cousins Don and Sherry, along with their two little boys and my aunt, of course. I can't believe how big the boys are getting, it seems as if they grow by the foot every time I see them! I am so excited, I have a play date locked in with them when I am home in a few weeks...

Today, my Mom and I drove over to Santa Cruz to see Danielle, David, Aidan, Danielle's Mom, and her brother. Oh my goodness, Aidan is growing so fast, I can't stand it!! We took so many cute pictures, but I picked the cutest one of Aidan, since he is always the star of the show... I just love that little peanut! I also have a play date locked in with him when I am home again...

Tonight I am going to see Lagwagon in San Francisco. It should be an awesome show since they are such a good band. I'll definitely get online tomorrow night and blog about it when I get home. Uhhh, back to San Antonio, I mean...

Song of the day: "Brown Eyed Girl" covered by Lagwagon. How funny that it JUST shuffled onto my Pocket DJ right after I wrote about going to see them tonight... I guess it means that we will have a good time tonight... Not to mention that "Brown Eyed Girl" is one of the best songs ever recorded, but then again, I may just be biased...

66H out...

1 Comments:

Blogger oldhall said...

I once read that Brown Eyed Girl was originally Brown SKINNED Girl, but someone convinced Van Morrison he might want to re-think it...

But I recently read a looo-ooong Van Morrison biography, and there was no mention of the incedent. I guess I tend to not believe it...

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home