Monday, November 21, 2005

A full tummy makes Audrey happy!

Let me just say that a left-over salad and chipotle-bacon burger was not an optimal choice for dinner, BUT if you add a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, lemon yogurt and a coke, THEN you have a meal... Please mom, don't cry... I actually do eat three squares a day at the dining facility during the week...

Quote of the day: Wierd-Al Yankovic - "Bricks, molotov cocktails and M-80's might be going a little too far..." (I am currently watching VH-1's "I Love the Holidays" and Wierd-Al Yankovic was talking about things you can use to egg people's houses on Halloween.)

Oh, I can't believe I forgot! I finally found a super inexpensive purse that matches a pair of muted-bronze shoes that I bought months ago! I was so excited, you don't even understand. However, there are women who can attest to the fact that it is extremely frustrating trying to find a bag to match an unusually colored pair of shoes... I absolutely had to include a picture just to give Steve something to shake his head at... (I know you are SICK about how excited I am Steve, but it's okay, I still like you.)

Anyhow, it is 11:00 pm and I have to get my uniform ready for class tomorrow, so I am officially signing off for the night...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home