Thursday, November 24, 2005

Blue skies and a broken heart

Well, here I am in Cali again. I pulled off my big surprise without a hitch, my Mom had no idea that I was coming home for Thanksgiving. She was so happy when I called from the back porch and asked her to let me in the house, it was awesome!

Song of the day: "Swing, Swing" by The All American Rejects. It just shuffled onto my Pocket DJ, and is such a fitting segue into the next piece of news...

In other local news... I went all in (as they say in poker) and lost... The boy that I love doesn't love me... Wow, I never thought that you could actually hear your heart break, but I now know that it is possible. I would have kicked myself for the rest of my life if I didn't tell him, so at least I know that there won't be any charming it the third time around... I am sad because there are so many years invested in it and I tried so hard to make it work, but oddly at peace as well because now I can close the book and go on.

"Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of, my heart is crushed by a former love..."

I am now sort of at a loss for words...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home