Monday, November 21, 2005

It's not even Thanksgiving yet and I caught the Christmas bug!

Ho, ho, ho... I was so excited after getting fitted for my Nurse whites that I went to the PX and went Christmas shopping! It was such a successful trip that I am almost done! I still have to get something RED for Danielle and a couple of things for my little Aidan peanut!! I can't wait to see him when I am home, he is just the best!

So, my Camp Bullis t-shirt is coming along; I have the heart sewn on, all of the letters cut out and the t-shirt washed. Just need to iron the letters on now, but I am getting ready to go play poker, so the rest of the work will have to wait... I hope it turns out well, it has been a labor-intensive project.

Well, not much else is cracking, but if I win big money tonight, I will definitely get back on and blog!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home