Monday, April 24, 2006

Insomnia strikes again...

So I have this nice, new bed delivered earlier in the day, and now, for some reason, I am unable to sleep... Could it be the date I had earlier that I am still smiling about? Could it be the fact that there will be a second date associated with the aforementioned first date? Is it the fact that I hate working days because the pressure of going to sleep, because I have to get up early is so great? Is it the fact that Jinx keeps taking over my pillow?

I think I will stick to the date theory... That is the best one, and I won't be so miserable in 3 1/2 hours when I have to get up and be productive if I stick to my reasoning...

Well, I guess I had better get back in my nice, new bed and try to get some sleep... 12 hours of sheer delight is headed my way, whether I get any sleep or not...

66H out

1 Comments:

Blogger Mollysbrother said...

I love it. Now it's your turn to visit...Heck, maybe we should even have links to each other.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home