Friday, April 21, 2006

A slightly productive day...

So I rocked my PT test this morning, even though my grader made me run an extra lap. On the flip side, I ran 2.25 miles in 15.55, so I can't complain too much (though I'd like to...). Overall, a 288 out of 300... Success!

Other than that, it has been a pretty chill day. I have been completely engrossed by the new Bret Easton Ellis book, Lunar Park. Quite different from his other novels, yet equally as good. Apparently, it is supposed to be non-fiction, but if the things he describes in his book really happened to me, I would be totally freaked out! No wonder he has to take so much Xanax and Klonopin... (anti-anxiety meds, for the laymen reading this).

Not too sure what is on the docket for this evening... Jim, Dan and Jay have their Military Ball this evening, so they will be occupied. I think Marty and Peter will be getting drunk at the I Bar tonight, since they start Ranger School in a week, and will be dead to the world for 60-some-odd days. If nothing better comes along, I most likely will head down there and hang out with them.

Anyhow, I am off to continue reading...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home