Monday, April 24, 2006

New furniture: Part two...

Well, the wait is over!! The new furniture has arrived... Wow, I really feel like an adult now. I actually bought NEW furniture, not second-hand from friends, or friends-of-friends... It is beautiful, but I have to be careful not to fall asleep on my couch on work nights, or I might not wake up for work the next morning... Those that know me understand my difficulties with getting myself out of bed in the morning... Ha-ha. (By the way, I got out of bed at 11 this morning; I love days off!) Speaking of beds... Behold the new mattress set...

I was so stoked about my furniture, that I went online to the Army/Air Force Exchange Store and bought a new TV too! I found a screaming deal on a 32" TV. It is backordered right now, but soon enough, soon enough... I guess the next step is the dining room set...

Well, I have been quite successful at cleaning my apartment today, so I need to get back to it! And, Ms. Audrey might have a date tonight, so all the more motivation...

66H out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Spena said...

I love your furniture! It looks comfy and makes you want to stay at home all the time

9:36 PM  
Blogger AndieB said...

I love the smell of new furniture!! Congrats! I have a hodge podge of furniture in my house and can't wait to buy some new stuff!!!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home