Sunday, March 12, 2006

He shoots, he scores!!

Well, it was another weekend of Dan's drunken debauchery...Oooooh, that was some awesome alliteration... Dan slept in Jim's car last night and at about 7:30 this morning Dan decided to go back to his apartment, setting off Jim's car alarm for the whole complex to enjoy and then didn't bother to tell Jim, so his car alarm went off for nearly 20 minutes before it automatically turned off. I gave Dan a courtesy call, since Jim's car is parked right outside my window, and let him have it. I didn't feel too bad because he was being a drunken jerk to my friend Rosie last night.

The highlight of the weekend (before Dan's misbehavior at the bar) was the Columbus Cottonmouths hockey game last night... They beat down the Jacksonville Barracudas 7-1. We tailgaited before the game with some Westpointers that Dan knows (I actually in-processed on to post with Jay and Steve, and I went to OBC with Tracy, so I knew a few people) and then we were totally obnoxious during the game. It was such a good time... Earlier in the week, Jim and I met some of the players down at the pool, and we found out that all of the Cottonmouths live in our apartment complex, so we now have access to free tickets. We decided to make the hockey games a regular outing, since we had such a good time at the last few games. Look what a good time we're having (Dan was already kind of drunk, if you can't tell. Well, at least he is smiling, which was not the case later in the evening)...

Jim and Dan are going to be at Fort Stewart all week for Unit Movement Officer training, and both Jay and I were complaining about how bored we will be this week, so I think we will hang out a few times. He has a 10-week old puppy, Jackson, that is just the cutest thing on the face of the planet, so I think I will have to head over there a couple of times this week. I think that Dan, Jim, Jay and I are going to head up to Savannah for St. Patty's day on Friday. I have to work at 3pm on Saturday, so we'll see how that goes...

Well, if I am going to get my apartment clean, laundry done and go work out, I guess I'd better stop procrastinating and get to it...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home