Thursday, March 30, 2006

Erin go Braugh...

Wow, it has been awhile since my last post... Things have been quite busy around here. Let's see...

St. Patrick's Day would be the first place to start... Rosie and I went to Scruffy Murphy's and hung out with Jason, a friend of hers. We started talking and actually hit it off pretty well, but in the end, it turned out to be a terribly ill-fated attempt at a relationship for me... Actually quite laughable, but for the best (He was not someone I should be dating anyways, but fun, so fun). Moving on... it was so crazy at the bar, so many Joes and jerks out that night. We saw this guy that was hitting on anything that moved, including myself and Rosie. He was actually pretty funny, but totally drunk and a little obnoxious. I had to get a picture of him for posterity's sake... What he is doing in this picture, I am not sure, but he was willing to pose for us...

I think I worked almost 50 hours the week after St. Patty's Day, so I was totally exhausted all week and don't remember too much, except how exhausted I was...

On the 24th, we had the MEDDAC Dining In, where I was chosen as the "most expendable officer to taste the food," to ensure the mess wasn't poisoned... Luckily, I was okay... It was such a good time, and my Major doctor friend was there, making it a point to come and talk to me at Social Hour and continued to look at me all evening... We'll see how that pans out. At left is my friend Maggie and I at the Ward 6AB table. Look at how sharp we are in our Dress Blues!

On Saturday, the day after the Dining In, I went to a going away party for a nurse friend of mine that works on our floor. We had such a good time going out to dinner and then partying at Oxygen. If I get the pictures from another LT that was there, I will post a couple, they are great!

Again, I am working almost 50 hours this week, and it has been a rough week so far... So rough that I ate 3/4 of a pizza and drank a 25oz can of Fosters on Tuesday night when I got home from work... Jim came over and finished off the pizza, probably a good thing, or I would have eaten the rest of it... I know the sight of the uneaten crust is killing you Geoff... Ha-ha.

Even though I have to work at zero-dark-thirty tomorrow morning, a whole bunch of us are going to see some comedy tonight at The Loft, so I hope it is funny...

Well, you are now caught up on the last few weeks in the life of the LT out in Georgia...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home