Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I need to take a shower and get the hell out of my apartment...

But I am just too lazy at the moment... No too much has been happening in the past two weeks, but I have been trying to re-live my young college years (when I was back in Monterey), and I have been partying like a rock-star. Jim has really become my enabler; Just to give you an idea... We even went out to try to find open bars on Easter Sunday. We were not very successful, we found one open bar, but it closed at midnight, so that sucked. Go figure, bars aren't open on Easter Sunday here in the Bible-Belt... It's a crime, truly a crime.

Speaking of Easter Sunday, I got two most delightful packages from the parents... My Mom sent me a book on the history of Peeps' (for those that don't know, I am a HUGE Peeps' fanatic), and I got several boxes of Peeps' from my Dad and Carolyn... They even sent me Peeps' that I can decorate myself!! Oh I was so excited! My Dad also sent me a set of darts (Dad, I love that you read my blog). So boys, you had better watch out, because it's on like Donkey Kong next time we go to Players!

Anyhow, Jinx is once again such a little brat. I bought her this very nice cat bed because she keeps trying to sleep on my head, which is quite unpleasant and uncomfortable, but she insists on sleeping anywhere BUT her cat bed... As illustrated by the following photos... Above the refrigerator (above), on my $25 orthopedic pillow (where she pushes my head off the pillow, and I wake up with a kink in my neck), and this morning, in a shoebox on my floor. It is a good thing she is so cute, or I would be angry... I guess I really do allow her to act like a princess, but she is just such good company that I can't help it. Tell me, how cute does she look in the shoebox...

In other news, I have been obsessed with myspace lately... I have found a couple of old friends and an old neighbor of mine from Monterey, as well as some of my current friends, so I am having a good time with it. I guess I am trying to make a real effort to get back in touch with people that I once considered good friends. I am a serial "disappearer", where I move away and then never talk to people again, so I am trying to be better at keeping in touch.

Once again, I will move on to the egocentric part of my blog...

I have a fanlisting! (Well, not really, but it is still funny...)

Audrey, a rather effeminate (transvestite?) bohemian poet who is working on the lyrics for "Spectacular, Spectacular" at the beginning of Moulin Rouge! directed by Baz Luhrmann. He is infuriated when asked to collaborate with Christian and storms out, ending his brief, but brilliant appearance in this fantastic movie.

Well, that is about it for now... I have to go do some laundry and mail some bills.

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home