Friday, April 28, 2006

Serious trouble...

But good trouble... I stumbled across a boy, well a man actually, and it has kind of caught me off guard. Not only does he like me, but he likes my cat too... He is such a good sport, he endured my first serious cooking endeavor last night (actually, everything turned out great, so that was a huge relief).

So I just found out that an old friend of mine, Travis, and his girlfriend Nicole, are having a baby in August!! So I of course, went crazy on their registry, because Audrey loves other peoples babies... Ha-ha. He is definitely a guy that I am glad that I have kept in touch with. Kind of wierd that nearly 15 years has passed since I saw him last, well 12 years to be exact, I guess... But long enough. Every once in awhile, I break out the tape that our other friend Max made for our little group, listen to it and remember all of the good times we had in France, and some of the not so good times too. (Notably the Malibu rum incident in Paris, god Travis was so sick!) I still can't even stand the smell, let alone drink Malibu to this day... Good times, good times...

Well, I guess I better get little self together and run some errands; Working nights all stupid weekend (followed by a sigh of disgust).

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home