Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bowling, beers and boys

So I didn't realize that I had this little gem of a blog saved as a draft... Ha-ha.

Well, this week has been interesting to say the least...

Once you think it is a lost cause, all of a sudden the boys come out of the woodwork. Ha-ha. Not that I will have to use the Dewey Decimal System to keep them straight, or that any of them will be anything serious, but we will see how it plays out. There is one in particular that has most definitely piqued my interest... Let's just say, I have never looked forward to a Monday more than I do this week. Then, I will look forward to Thursday...

Speaking of Thursdays, comedy was SO funny this week... The Tennessee Tramp headlined, and I laughed so hard, my abs hurt a little on Friday. I also ran into a friend of mine later that night, and we drank until about three at The Tap, then played beer-pong until about six on Friday morning... Just trying to stay on the night shift schedule folks.

Last night Leah, Josh, David, Christiel and I went bowling. It was a fairly uneventful bowling night, since Tas wasn't with us to break the bowling alley, but I did win the last game. Yeah! It is the shoes and the beer I tell you! It is a lethal combination for bowling pins from coast to coast...

On a sad note, Jim is no longer my neighbor... He moved in with one of his friends in the same complex, but now far away from my apartment. No more impromptu "pizza after work" with Jim for this gal.

Other than that, Not much has been shakin' down here in the South. Stay tuned for your local news and weather...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home