Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm 29!

Well, today was my birthday and I don't feel much different than I did yesterday... But, I guess that is fairly normal, so I have been told by a few of my newly minted 29-year-old friends. Early in the day, I went to the mall to get a new dress to go out in. I found the cutest green dress; It was perfect and looked awesome with my infamous black cardigan sweater. In the evening, my Mom, Dad, Carolyn, Auntie B, and myself went to the Buca in Palo Alto. My old, dear friend Halle waited on us and it was awesome! I haven't eaten Buca since I left last year, so it was an extra-special birthday treat.

Overall, it was a pretty normal day... It was actually pretty nice, because I wasn't sure how I felt about turning 29, so it was good to have a just-like-every-other-day birthday. My actual party is on Saturday with friends and family, so that should be a good time.

Stay tuned for the post-birthday party blog!

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home