Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So, I WAS going to leave today...

But the gentlemen who changed my oil at the Valvoline Instant Oil Change here in Columbus, GA had other plans for me... I have learned my lesson to ALWAYS have my oil changed at the VW dealership. I am not sure what they did to the undercarriage of my car, but it ended up so badly bowed that it was dragging on the ground last night, so I had to have it towed to the VW dealership to get it fixed. Well, it turns out that the entire skip plate and the pieces that attach it to the bottom of my car need to be replaced to the tune of nearly $500.00. But, I have to say, the owner of the Valvoline was very cordial and even went down to the dealership to look at it and is going to pay for the repairs. So, here I am stuck in Georgia for another two days... Oh well, who needs that extra two days of leave, right?

Ugh, I knew this running too smoothly to be true... I get to go back to the ER, I had no problems getting my new orders, AND my household goods never left Georgia for Hawaii... Something HAD to go wrong!

Well, I will hopefully have my car back by tomorrow afternoon and then I can get on the road Thursday morning... Hopefully.
Stay tuned...

66H (in transition) out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home