Sunday, October 16, 2005

Why am I still awake?

Well, I just posted not 8 hours ago and yet I find myself posting again at 4:07 in the morning! Not quite sure why sleep has not taken over after such a long week, but I am just not tired. So I have been cruising around some of my friends' blogs. Jamie and her ALIAS postings eliminated the need for me to do any sit-ups tonight because I was laughing so hard (in a good way; my obsession happens to be Boston Legal and Grey's Anatomy rather than ALIAS). Speaking of obsessions; now that I have cable in my room, I have been hooked up to MTV as if it were an IV... I just can't seem to get enough of The Real World - Austin, Laguna Beach (the troubled lives of rich teens in Southern California), Next (this crazy dating show), and My Super Sweet Sixteen (so disgusting I could vomit, yet absolutely fascinating at the same time. Sort of like a horrendous car accident on the freeway, you just have to slow down even though it is horrible). Geoff's blog just made me laugh because he always has such interesting insights about himself and life in general... You are right Geoff, an extra $800 a month would buy a lot of Bud. ;)

So excited, I am going to the biggest laundromat in San Antonio, followed by the Wal-Mart Supercenter later on today... always a fun way to observe the local population. It is definitely different than California out here, very different...

Well, now that I have blown another half-hour blogging, downloading music and watching MTV (I told you... like an IV), my eyelids finally feel heavy enough to go to sleep, so I am off to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

I find myself sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and wanting to run down to the computer to write too. :)

Nooo! I wail to myself. Go back to sleep! MOST of the time I do. :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home