Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am also a band from Sweden!

Today on Ask Jeeves I found out that there is a Swedish band named Audrey!! Audrey was formed in HenĂ¥n, Sweden back in 2001. The band consists of Victoria, Anna, Rebecka and Emelie. I thought that was kind of crazy, but cool to think that four people, not even one of them named Audrey, liked the name so much that they used it to name their band...

Speaking of, a guy that I met today told me that he loved my name... And to think that I hated it growing up, because nothing was ever personalized with it. Oh how I wished to be a Jennifer, or a Heather when I was younger... But it turns out that I have the best name that I could have ever hoped for, so unique and beautiful. Not too many people forget my name when they meet me either (simply because you don't hear it that often and it just seems to stick in peoples brain), so I have the ability to be memorable in some shape or fashion most of the time.

Alright, alright, I'll stop now. One more day of work to go this week, and then it is praise the three-day weekend!! Both Jim and Dan are back from leave, so I am sure there will be much mischieviousness to be had out in Columbus this weekend...

66H (with her own patient-load now!) out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Moore said...

And Audrey is actually a pretty good quartet, too.

I saw them back in '03 in Stockholm and had a riotously good time listening to them and drinking Lapin Kulta beer from Finland and then stumbling home to my flat on Soedermaelm at 3 a.m. while the sun hung low over the sleeping city.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home