Saturday, February 18, 2006

Will I ever leave my apartment now...

that my computer is back in action?? It will be tough, but I think I can manage... All of us here in the Richert household are happy that the computer is back online, as evidenced by Jinx trying to catch the cursor as I upload my camera software. It is definitely one of her favorite activities when I am on the computer...

So, I guess I can catch every one up on What Jinx destroyed today now that I can upload photos again... And the latest one is in real time, I swear... She literally just stepped on my keyboard and broke the "a" key right off... Time to bust out the super glue I guess. On to what else she has been up to. She has been slowly working on one of the boxes still in my living room... Mind you, her scratching post is right next to it, but why use the scratching post when you can make a huge mess that will clog up the vacuum cleaner?? Lastly, she decided that the air matress that I bought just wasn't comfortable enough for her taste, so she tried to sharpen her claws on that too... To my chagrin, I woke up on the hard floor, surrounded by the remnants of a mostly deflated air matress... I guess since I have been here for three months already, it is time to go shopping for a real bed... Oh the hassle. Notice Jinx lounging by her handiwork...

And now for the last installment of Fun with fortune cookies... Yep, sadly we have come to the end of the fortunes... Well, maybe it will make a special appearance if Chinese take out is ordered. And now, on to the fortunes!

1. You will be proud in a manner, but tolerant and generous...
2. Life is like a good book. The further you get into it, the more it makes sense... Uhh, okay...
3. You have great appreciation for beautiful things...
4. Though ambition itself is a vice, yet it is often the source of virtue...

Well, I am off to check my e-mail from my own apartment for the first time in two months!! Oh the excitement...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home