Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rain sucks...

Well, I successfully super-glued the "a" key back onto my keyboard, so I consider that to be my triumph of the day...

It was really crappy weather today, giving me no motivation to leave my apartment, so I played on my computer pretty much all day, reaquainting myself with the marvels of the internet that I have been painfully deprived of for the past few months. However, I need to get a cable splitter so that I can watch TV and surf the web at the same time... I am continually finding new and improved ways to rot my brain cells...

I really can't wait for Jim and Dan to get back from leave, things have been pretty boring around here. I have started taking Jim's newspaper in, because one of our neighbors has been helping themselves to the news that Jim is paying for. If I catch the thief, it will be the front-leaning rest for them!!

Ooh, a good song just shuffled onto my playlist... Song of the day: "Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy. "Am I more then you bargined for yet? I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear, 'cus that's just who I am this week. Lie in the grass next to the mausoleum, I'm just a notch in your bedpost but you're just a line in a song..."

Well, it is now 12:35 am... I am going to go watch my favorite married red-head (Conan O'Brien) and then hit the sack. I am going to try my damnest to get out of this apartment tomorrow and do something... Hmmm, I do need to get that cable splitter, maybe I'll hit Best Buy tomorrow...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home