Friday, February 10, 2006

I have never enjoyed a Friday so much...

So, it's Friday and I have worked six days in a row... I also overslept my alarm by 34 minutes this morning, not the start to the day that I wanted, but I managed...

My ACLS class at the beginning of the week was great; I learned a lot and now feel that I am able to participate in a code on the floor if one ever occurs... I probably would volunteer to take the blood draws down to the lab... Ha-ha. Speaking of work, I only have one more week of my preceptorship to go, then I will be a big-girl nurse all on my own. Quite exciting, a little nerve-wracking, but definitely time...

I guess since I worked all week, I don't have much to write about... And I am anticipating not having too much to write about for a bit since Jim is going back to Seattle for two weeks... I have to say, we have become quite the neighbors-in-crime. However, I met another neighbor of ours last week (a fellow LT and co-worker of Jim's) and he is beginning to take part in our mischievous behavior when we go out...

Well, it's Friday night, gotta go clean my apartment and do laundry... Oh, that's sad.

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home