Saturday, February 25, 2006

So much mischief, so little time

Well, it looks like it will be a three-for-three weekend. Jim, Dan and I (with some other various friends) went out both Thursday and last night, and I think we are going out tonight too...

My, my we just have so much fun, it is ridiculous. Thursday night we went to Players, a pool hall with darts and a bar, and we played darts all night. Dan was just sick because he kept losing (and concurrently getting drunk and a bit belligerent). One of our other friends Chris showed up and we teamed up against Jay and Jim, and proceeded to kick their butts a couple of times. Yours truly won the first game with a double bullseye (sheer luck, since I really don't have a "dart skill set" to speak of). However, in his drunken, belligerent state, Dan did provide me with a couple of Quotes of the day: Dan (in response to Jim being so far ahead of him in points and not being able to close out the game) - "If you lose, it would be like deep-throating an elephant." Dan again (in response to Chris closing out our game against Jay and Dan) - "It's on you dirty pirate-hooker!" Oh that Dan is just a drunken hoot!

Last night, Jim and I met Dan and our other neighbor Josh at Savanna's, a bar in downtown Columbus. Josh was pretty drunk and dancing the two-step with a "cougar" (apparently that is a term in reference to older women that hit on much younger men). He was a hit with the ladies last night... Since the bar was dying aroung midnight, we decided to go back to the apartment complex, grab some beer and break in to the hot tub. Good times, until Dan decided to throw me into the adjacent unheated pool... I thought I was going into cardiac arrest, the pool was colder than the Pacific I tell you...

Before we got back to the apartment complex, Jim stopped to get cigarettes and commented on how badly he had to pee, and playing off of the movie Big Daddy, I said "Could you write my name on the wall?" We laughed a good laugh, then drove home. Well, when Jim got out of the car, he proceeded to pee my name on the sidewalk, and I just about fell over it was so funny. I then rushed to get my camera to take a picture. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, especially since Jim told me he hasn't done that for anyone else... (Because my blogs have been a bit egocentric lately, I must post it...)

Well, that is about it for now... I am sure that I will have more good stuff to blog about tomorrow...

66H out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home