Sunday, October 16, 2005

I can feel my brain cells screaming as they die...

As I eat my Whataburger and drink my phosphoric acid-laden, yet addictively tasty Coca-Cola, I once again find myself watching MTV, downloading music, and blogging while waiting for my laundry to dry. I have decided that my Id is stuck on warp-speed trying to catch up for the near decade that I spent going to school full-time, working full-time, and then adding ROTC into the mix for the last three years of Nursing school. Unfortunately, if my Ego can't catch up, I'll be in trouble!! Ha-ha. I feel bad for Mr. Sedaris, he sits on my nightstand - lonely and unread night after night, which for those of you that know me well, is a rarity.

I have successfully procrastinated packing for the field all day... I did, however, make it to Wal-Mart, so I feel that I have met my self-imposed daily exposure to culture...

Well, the dryer, as if she were a siren, is calling me. No wait... it's actually another Lieutenant looking for the owner of the dry clothes so she can use the dryer.

66H out...

1 Comments:

Blogger BeautifulSunrise said...

I really loved reading your blog. It makes me remember my youth when I was in the U.S. Air Force way back in 1985-1990. My aspiration was to be a nurse, but I was only a lowly airman. I pray and hope that you be strong and survive all of whatever lies ahead of you in your new military career. I turned out to be a disabled American veteran because I couldn't handle all the stress that came with sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and sexual discrimination, as well as being tormented by cruel officers and NCOs. Needless to say, I cracked up and am now suffering from schizophrenia paranoia, severe depression,post-traumatic stress, bipolar, and obsession-compulsion disorder. But I still love JESUS and He keeps me living, so in a way, I am a survivor...just with symptoms.

Love ya'!
Anna

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home